Saturday, March 21, 2009

1st Post !

Well, I'm kind of confused about all this blog thing. I already have a blog, but usually I write in it when I'm confused or sad. It's like my therapy when I'm sad, and I don't want to talk with my friends.
That's why this blog is so hard to me. I don't know what to say. So I'll try.
This week has been really exhausting. I had to go to the university on monday and friday, but the rest of the days I was working until really late, and also on thursday I started my ELABs. It was so cool. But I was really nervous. It was a whole new eperience to me. But I think that it's going to be great. Now I'm really anxious about going to the school on tuesday :D I can't wait.
So, that's all I can do. Hahaha. I need to study so I will search for new things to write in a new post in my blog :)

Xoxo

See ya !

2 comments:

  1. Very interestin my dear Friend!

    jajaja
    To be honest I don't have idea about what write in this comment! jaja.
    I hope that I have the same or a similary experience that you had in the school!!
    I think that is must be great!

    My friend! you know that I love you with all my heart! and I miss you when you are not with me, actually we are together in so many moments, in the job, in class (we have all class together) jaja we are onE!
    You're part of mi life!!

    Well! this is mi little comment! jaja I'm gonna cry!! jaja

    kisses!!

    I LOove u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Klau! I know that you was working hard this summer, and now we are back at the university with many things to do!.

    I also know, that you are really happy with you school experience. I´m so happy for you, and I would like to start now my own experience because I am a little nervous, so I would like to know how is everything.

    this year is going to be amazing my friend one big kiss :D and take care.

    ReplyDelete