Monday, June 22, 2009

Where to live?

Well, I was doing a research in some of my favourites cities in the USA, and finally I decided that the place that I would like to live is New York. Mainly because I like a lot big cities, with a los of interesting places and also with a lot of fun.
I found this apartment in the Upper East Side in Manhattan, with two bedrooms and bathrooms, it's newly renovated, spacious brand new kitchen, with marble bathroom, excellent natural light, polished oak hardwood floor and also near all major New York City transportation.
Another thing I really loved from this apartment is that dogs are allowed, because I can't be without my dog.

And about a place that I would not live in, I would say that it would be Canada, because it's a really cold place, and actually I prefer warm and sunny places. I hate the cold!

1 comment:

  1. klau!!
    me too!!
    I hate cold and that is why I wouldn't live in Canada neither. Actually, I like big cities too ,but in my case, I just would live there if I am with anothe peson. In that way, I would feel safe. XD

    ReplyDelete